(i) Photograph :
- The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.06.2020.
- It should be taken in proper photo studio. Low quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self composed portraits is not acceptable and is likely to be rejected.
- Passport size coloured photograph preferably with white background.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The photograph must match with the candidates’ appearance during the examination.
- Copy of same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination centre and document verification etc.
Format, storage size and physical dimension of the images must be as under:
||20 kb to 50 kb
||3.5cm x 4.5cm
- In case the images do not conform to the above requirement, it will not be possible to issue the admit card. In which case, only the candidate will remain responsible.
(ii) Signature :
- The candidate has to sign on white paper with BLUE / BLACK INK PEN.
- Signature in FULL must be done by the candidate and not by any other person. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS / Initials shall NOT be acceptable
- Candidates must ensure that the signatures are identical throughout the Recruitment process at all stages and/or places.
- If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Candidate is advised to confirm his/her uploaded signature is clearly visible/identifiable at the appropriate place.
- Size of file should be between 20KB - 50 KB.
(iii) Certificate / Document for Exemption of Application Fee :
- Candidate has to scan and upload the Certificate / Document for Exemption of Application Fee (in case of SC/ ST/ PWD (PH) / Ex.Serviceman/Female candidate).
- The candidate uploading the Certificate / Document for Exemption of Application Fee must ensure that the Certificate / Document is of Single File only. If this Certificate / Document is not uploaded, the candidature would be rejected. Original Certificate / Document will, however, be scrutinized/ verified at the time of Document Verification.
- The Certificate / Document to be attached should be amongst the list as given below :
- SC/ST Certificate (Annexure-A), if applicable;
- PWD / PH Certificate (Annexure-C), if applicable;
- For Female candidates any Certificate / Document mentioning the gender and / or photograph like School Certificate/ Caste Certificate / College ID card / Aadhar card / Voter ID card / Driving License / Passport etc.
- Size of file should be between 50 KB - 100 KB.
(iv) Scanning the Photograph, Signature, Certificate / Document :
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the Photograph, Signature, Certificate / Document then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
Candidates using MS Windows/ MS Office can easily obtain Photograph, Signature and Certificate/ Document in .jpg/.jpeg format not exceeding 100 KB by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned Photograph, Signature, Certificate/ Document in any format can be saved in .jpg/.jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 KB (Photograph), 50 KB (Signature) and 100 KB max (Certificate/Document) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i),(ii) & (iii) above) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
(v) Procedure for Uploading the Photograph, Signature, Certificate / Document :
- Separate links have been given for uploading the Photograph, Signature, Certificate / Document for Exemption of Application Fee.
- Browse and select the location where the Scanned Photograph, Signature, Certificate / Document file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the 'Upload' button.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph and Signature as specified and Certificate / Document (if applicable).
Note: In case the Photograph, Signature, Certificate / Document is not clear / visible, then candidate's application may be rejected.